Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Introducing the Movie-O-Matic!

Have you ever felt like watching a movie, but just can't decide what to watch?  Recently, I came up with a solution to this age-old problem for the film enthusiast.  I call it the Movie-O-Matic.
The assembly process



What I've done here is collected several scraps of paper and written various genres and themes on them (ie, horror, award-winners, etc.), which then go into a bag together.  When I can't decide on what to watch, I pull two slips of paper from the bag, and then find a film that fits that description.  I think it provides a little more variety to my watching habits, and exposes me to films I might have otherwise passed over entirely.  Any future reviews I write that have been selected via Movie-O-Matic will be tagged as such, for those interested.
I welcome you to try this for yourself at home and see what you discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment